Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Man, I'm fucking desperate for Arsenal to drop points to give us the chance to go clear at the top. If you'd have told me we'd possibly be top of the league in November at the start of the season, I'd have fucking laughed at you. This fucking team! Every year I'm convinced we'll get Top 4 and we ultimately flop. The one season I'm not very optimistic about our chances and we look like challenging for the title.

We best not drop points now.  Perfect result for us.  

Anyway I've guaranteed us karma points for today's game by buying a homeless man a meal deal on the way to the ground...

4 minutes ago, Gazz said:

It's football, not running.

I'm not thick, Mr Future England Coach.

When we play with no pace in the side, or pace to our attacks, we struggle. It's all well and good when we're setting up to be resilient against a very good attacking team, but we have players that, on paper, could hurt Swansea today. Of course, whether we have quick players or not doesn't mean the pace of our passing has to suffer, which we've been shocking at recently. It's just nice to have runners in behind as opposed to safely passing the ball on and waiting for the person with the ball to do something with it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I'm not thick, Mr Future England Coach.

Fuck that, I'm going to China for the big bucks.

• Like 3