2016 Rio Summer Olympics

You guys are so wrong. It's basically chess on wheels, it's dead tactical.

The Tour de France is the best, because not only do you get so much drama, ITV's commentators give you free history lessons on the places they ride past.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

IF YOU HATE BASEBALL THEN YOU HATE AMERICA :angry: USA USA USA! :w00t:

Well, yeah >_>

It's like someone purposely went out of their way to create the most boring sport. 100 games a season, games last for 9 hours and you don't even have to be in shape to play it. 

• Like 3

Rugby 7's should be interesting to watch. 

Also is it me or is there fuck all people at most of these events??

3 hours ago, MDK said:

Guys, remind me, I'm sure during the 2012 Olympics all the venues were pretty much sold out, right? Because I'm watching the fencing at the mo and there are about 4 people in the arena.

Baseball isn't an Olympic sport. It is probably the dullest game ever created. Cricket should be in the Olympics if bloody baseball is in, more people play/like cricket than bloody baseball.

Baseball belongs in the Olympics more than Golf. Or Curling, the most goddamned boring thing I've ever watched. (Can't sleep during the winter games? Watch that, and you'll have no problem snoozing)  The only time you can even call a Curling player an athlete is when they slide the stone, and the only interesting part is seeing what kind of weird outfits the teams show up wearing. 

Oh, and btw...

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

• Like 1

Don't know what you guys are bitching about, We've had the rowing on here.

Now it's either Swimming or Hockey apparently...Hockey it is.

Awwww yeah and its us vs the Kiwis...Bloody excellent.