2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

• Admin

In return for the #10 pick, the Chiefs have given the Bills their 27th and 91st picks this year and their and first round pick in 2018.

1 minute ago, damshow said:

Yeah all signs are for Watson but Allen is a hell of a player and they might go for him.

Or who knows, maybe Mahomes...

Just now, Busch Strowman said:

This is the third or fourth pick in a row where Mayock has come in right before the announcement to say "everyone thinks it'll be Player X but I hear they really really like Player Y", and it always ends up being Player Y.  Dude has some crazy good sources.

Mayock is the best. 

My equivalent of Mahomes playing QB and looking good in the Big-12 would be like drafting a 20-year old man in the NBA because he dominated a basketball game against a group of nine year-olds.

1 minute ago, Busch Strowman said:

This is the third or fourth pick in a row where Mayock has come in right before the announcement to say "everyone thinks it'll be Player X but I hear they really really like Player Y", and it always ends up being Player Y.  Dude has some crazy good sources.

He's also a knob for spoiling the picks 

At this rate there'll be some legit 1St rounders my early-mid 2nd 

• Like 1

Just now, VerbalPuke said:

I don't get NFL network, so espn it is.

My buddy text me saying Mel Kiper kicked off the broadcast cutting a wrestling promo on all the Myles Garrett haters. Has he gone off on anyone else? :lol:

Just now, Busch Strowman said:

The Eagles are one pick away from being guaranteed one of Allen, Hooker, or Lattimore.  I don't like that one bit. :( 

Hold me. :(

• Like 1