Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

15 hours ago, Gazz said:

What needs to be done is that Premier League management jobs need to be given to young, up and coming British coaches with fresh, new ideas such as Roy Hodgson, David Moyes, Sam Allardyce and Harry Redknapp.

Unf I'm nearly there

I do think it's a bad move for not only West Ham but Moyes.

That club is toxic atm, Moyes style you could say is based on grafters and there ain't many of them at that squad, they had an old ground which proved tricky for some teams to go to and now they are in a soulless bowl. Could easily end up being the final nail in his managerial career. 

Also I can honestly see him going after all the old Everton players again like he did at Sunderland. 

On 11/7/2017 at 15:18, Gazz said:

What needs to be done is that Premier League management jobs need to be given to young, up and coming British coaches with fresh, new ideas such as Roy Hodgson, David Moyes, Sam Allardyce and Harry Redknapp.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/sports/soccer/premier-league-sam-allardyce.html

NY Times ripping me off.

• Admin

Celtic and Manchester United have expressed their support for their former midfielder Liam Miller after it emerged that the 36-year-old has pancreatic cancer. The former Republic of Ireland player has reportedly received treatment in the United States, where he last played for Wilmington Hammerheads.