Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Yeah, he needs to do it a bit more consistently before we can properly judge him.

And whenever he speaks you know a waterfall is coming. Romford mong. 

I love Hazza. Ex Leyton Orient Harry Kane, btw.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Jesse Lingard and Ashley Young, who between them cost about 20p, just spared the blushes of the guys on 250-300 k a week. Not a single United fan should be happy with that result. Not a single one. Having to come from 2-0 down at home is ridiculous against any opposition.

I don't think you'll find many that are happy with that. I mean, the pressure we put on Burnley at 0-2 is the pressure we should be applying when the scores are level.

Lingard needed that brace though, because his miss was just as bad, if not worse than Lukaku's against City. 2 yards out and you place it straight into the GK's face, only for it to spin up on to the bar. FFS.

It was all a bit hit a cross and hope near the end, with the majority of Rashford's just finding the first defender. A very frustrating watch. 

• Like 1