Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Great to see Aubamayeng and Lacazette combining well. I’m still a bit iffy about Aubamayeng playing wide left but if they continue like that, I suppose it’s not so bad.

Naughty challenge by Kenedy on Lacazette before the goal though. 

Lacazette is our top league goal scorer this season with 11 goals, and he missed roughly 5-6 weeks. :lol:

That right there is why I’m convinced he is Thomas Vermaelen in disguise. He’s fairly decent on the ball, can pick out a decent pass and can be a threat from set-pieces.

However, defensively, he’s shit. He’s a centre-back, so none of that really helps. Plus I can’t stand his blame culture where everything is someone else’s fault.

Just now, Baddar said:

Is this his 2nd full season? Really rated him at Valencia, and he was getting into the Germany squads all the time.

It is indeed.

Maybe he’s more suited to Spanish football, because he really isn’t very good. He’s also really rash in the challenge which worries me a lot.