Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

3 hours ago, DMo Salah said:

Swearing down on your child's life over a goal in a football game is a bit of a cunty thing to say tbh. 

Especially since there's an alternate angle that shows he doesn't get anywhere near it.

36 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I mean, he's a striker. He wants to score as many goals as possible. It's pretty straight-forward.

What about poor Eriksen ay. He's probably being deprived as it is with Tottenham's wage structure and now his mate is trying to steal him off a goal bonus?!?!?!

5 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

What about poor Eriksen ay. He's probably being deprived as it is with Tottenham's wage structure and now his mate is trying to steal him off a goal bonus?!?!?!

Surely he can just take him out for a Nandos or something to make up for it?

14 hours ago, DMo Salah said:

Swearing down on your child's life over a goal in a football game is a bit of a cunty thing to say tbh. 

Massively agreed, plus it's the most Hartlepool scumbag phrase in history. I prefer him when he's talking about things getting him in a fluffery buffery. 

Tottenham lol. Proper small club mentality that. 

Will Kane go down as the first player to score by a ball being it being in his own personal space?

IMG_20180411_131702.jpg

Probably the same cause I still think if you are swearing on your daughters life over a goal in a game of football you are indeed a massive twat. 

That and the fact he didn't touch it. 

6 minutes ago, Baddar said:

What dubious goal? He fucking touched it mate.

calm-down-calm-down.jpg?w=460

I'd post a photo of a sheep getting shagged but I don't believe in reinforcing stereotypes...