Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

3 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Leonardo Jardim.

Germany's Joachim Löw might also be a good shout.

Get to see him pick his nose and do the old scratch and sniff on a weekly basis! 

40 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Carlo Ancelotti doesn't take building projects. He won't want the Arsenal job.

He's literally the only person who has already said he wants the job if they want him.

I don't think he's the best fit to be fair but he's easily one of the main contenders. As much of a 'building job' as it is, they can be contenders with a few shrewd signings this summer already. Their strike force is right up there with the best in the world now and they have some superb midfielders too.

Bring in Brendan Rodgers bay-BEE! I want to see Arsenal play a 442 Diamond! Laca and Auba up top, Mhikitaryan in the 10, and convert Ozil until a number six! They'll (almost) win the league!

18 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

He's literally the only person who has already said he wants the job if they want him.

I don't think he's the best fit to be fair but he's easily one of the main contenders. As much of a 'building job' as it is, they can be contenders with a few shrewd signings this summer already. Their strike force is right up there with the best in the world now and they have some superb midfielders too.

The not wanting a 'building job' is nonsense anyway. Ancelotti wanted the Liverpool job before Klopp got it, and we were arguably in a worse situation than Arsenal are now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 9 to 5 said:

Never bet on the early kick off! This much you knew without my wisdom.

I didn't realise it was the early one. I've also got Orient to win and BTTS because I hate myself.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

If you don't want your money you can just give it to me.

Hey, we have one of the best recent away forms in the league. We are playing at home but my point still stands.

47 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

This is such an end of season game. So flat.

I don't know what you expected in a game between a team that is pretty much destined for relegation and a team focusing on a Champions League semi. 

As a neutral it's a crap game but I'm glad we are starting to play more of these games at times were we can get a lead and not be at our best or have to step up a gear. 

Salah!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

The guy doesn't need to claim phantom goals he just scores great goals for fun whenever he wants. 

Chamberlain has come on leaps and bounds under Klopp. Just his determination and driving forward helps us score and create chances. I'd like to see him and Keita alongside one another next season. 

4 minutes ago, MDK said:

C'mon one more for Michael you can do it I love you Liverpool *wretches*

Embrace it. It may feel so wrong but it's sooooooo right 

6 minutes ago, MDK said:

C'mon one more for Michael you can do it I love you Liverpool *wretches*

You will be fine with a WBA goal!

Just now, 9 to 5 said:

You will be fine with a WBA goal!

Ha, timing!