Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

44 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Cunt.

First Gazz, now Dave? You're mean.

It'd be refreshing for them to give the job to a rookie like Afters, I can't see it though. The fact all the powers seem to want a different guy is surely a bad sign though!

5 hours ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

First Gazz, now Dave? You're mean.

It'd be refreshing for them to give the job to a rookie like Afters, I can't see it though. The fact all the powers seem to want a different guy is surely a bad sign though!

Afters

For those clamouring for Simeone, as if on cue, Atletico played out a boring 0-0 draw with Betis on the weekend. I just don't find them very attractive to watch at all.

The other side of that is they've conceded 4 goals at home in the league all season, and Arsenal could do with sorting things out at the back. Would their fans be happy trading pretty football for results though?

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

For those clamouring for Simeone, as if on cue, Atletico played out a boring 0-0 draw with Betis on the weekend. I just don't find them very attractive to watch at all.

The other side of that is they've conceded 4 goals at home in the league all season, and Arsenal could do with sorting things out at the back. Would their fans be happy trading pretty football for results though?

Personally, I want results, but I don’t want to sacrifice attacking football for it. So for me, Simeone wouldn’t be on my list. 

Plus, our squad would need a lot of change to be able to play in a Simeone way. 

http://www.egyptindependent.com/saudi-arabia-to-reward-mo-salah-with-piece-of-land-in-mecca/

Saudi Arabia to reward Mo Salah with piece of land in Mecca

Vice President of the local municipality in Mecca Fahd Al-Rowky announced on Monday that he plans to give Egyptian footballer Mohamed Salah a piece of land in Mecca, as a congratulatory gesture to the player for winning “Premier League Player of the Year” award, through scoring 41 goals and 13 assists, in his first season with Liverpool, reported Saudi online newspaper “Sabq”.

Al-Rowky told Sabq that several  options on how to present this gift are being considered. “There are several choices regarding giving this piece of land. The way to go will be determined by captain Mohamed Salah as well as the Saudi system. If the Saudi system allows the land to be owned by Salah, he will be given a piece of land in holy Mecca outside Haram. The other option will be to have a mosque built on the land in his name.” He added that the third option is to sell the piece of land and give Salah the money, should he wish that.

Discuss

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Half expecting the prick to win the Greatest Royal Rumble at this point.

How can you call the runner up of Egypt's election....a man who helps Vodafone customers in his home country get 11 free extra minutes whenever he scores...a man who appeared in a say no to drugs advert in his home country which led to a 400% rise in increase in phone calls to rehabilitation.... a man with lovely hair and a smile. A prick

You disgust me...anyway everyone knows Roman Reigns will somehow win it by overcoming the odds anyway :shifty:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

How can you call the runner up of Egypt's election....a man who helps Vodafone customers in his home country get 11 free extra minutes whenever he scores...a man who appeared in a say no to drugs advert in his home country which led to a 400% rise in increase in phone calls to rehabilitation.... a man with lovely hair and a smile. A prick

You disgust me...anyway everyone knows Roman Reigns will somehow win it by overcoming the odds anyway :shifty:

I think Badder is just used to goalscoring Liverpool players being appalling people. :P

11 minutes ago, MadJack said:

I wonder which channel will be the first to do a farewell montage set to the song 'My Way'?

I know you meant the Frank Sinatra song but I just pictured it being done to Limp Bizkit and the thought is wild. Wouldn't put it past MOTD2 either considering some of their previous song choices for video packages.

• Haha 4