Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

5 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Is there any chance of Conte staying at this point? Or is it pretty much confirmed that he's off?

Depends if you're looking at it in a normal way or in a "what do you think Abramovich would do" way.

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

Is there a chance that West Ham can be relegated?

I think, mathematically, just barely? It's awkward that Swansea and Southampton still have to play each other again.

Plus it probably involves someone getting a result against Man City, so lol.

3 hours ago, stokerino said:

Depends if you're looking at it in a normal way or in a "what do you think Abramovich would do" way.

Is he likely to sack him without having someone lined up? I feel like Conte is the type to jump before he's pushed so he could leave you scrambling.

4 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

I think he will be at United for at least another 2-3 seasons. Then I see him taking the PSG job before managing Portugal at some point. 

Chambers and Mavropanos are starting at centre-back today for us. :mellow:

I don't see us getting anything from this game and tbh it's not priority but I'd still love to scud these pricks. What's the money for a Sanchez hattrick :(

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

You don't usually come away with much from OT at full strength tbf. Can't knock Arsene for prioritising the Atletico 2nd leg.

With that said, I'd be very disappointed with anything other than a win today.

We came away with a league title once. ;)

But to be fair, that was a slightly weaker side.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I don't see us getting anything from this game and tbh it's not priority but I'd still love to scud these pricks. What's the money for a Sanchez hattrick :(

At least Celtic won today

Team Kaney is 5-0 up after today's first leg but a 6-5 loss isn't outside the realms of possibility.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1