Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

I'm sure with a bit of effort they could take 'My Way' and replicate the Rock/Austin video package from WMX7 with footage/soundbites from Wenger on the one side, and a mixture of SAF and Jose on the other.

• Like 1

Who can forget that time that Sir Alex Rock Bottomed Arsene through a stack of pizza boxes in the tunnel at Old Trafford? Those were the days...

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MDK said:

I heard on the radio earlier that Kane and his family weren't actually upset by it and this is a bit of a mountain out of a molehill situation

DId they claim to not be upset by it? :shifty:

• Haha 1

Does anyone honestly believe that someone who obviously has the mentality to be a top Premier League player is going to be offended by a jibe? Can you imagine some of the stick he hears on a weekly basis from opposition fans?

Just now, Gazz said:

Does anyone honestly believe that someone who obviously has the mentality to be a top Premier League player is going to be offended by a jibe? Can you imagine some of the stick he hears on a weekly basis from opposition fans?

Jason Lee got upset by pineapples

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MDK said:

Jason Lee

42 minutes ago, Gazz said:

top Premier League player

• Like 1

Shhh

3 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Moyes almost faced a revolt when he took the United players chips away

Civilisation is only three missed meals away from barbarity

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

To be fair though he's often in a right fluffery buffery and no mistaking. 

9 hours ago, DMo Salah said:

Big Sam has confirmed he'll be staying at Everton following this season. 

Unlucky. 

He hasn't confirmed jack, he just said he and Moshiri had "clarity". I bet he's sat at home thinking he's dead clever, "if I say I'm staying they can't sack me!". Cretin.