Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

James Milner is a fucking hero. Looks after himself, never a shred of trouble or ego, diligent trainer and technically gifted, tactically astute and intelligent enough to play in just about every position. England needs more James Milner's. Southgate should be blowing up his phone trying to get him out of retirement.

• Like 1

This match has been so boring to watch. 

No wonder there are no English officials going the world cup cause they're fucking wank. How's that not a pen? 

That's handball. Was against Milner midweek, sure is today too.

I have no idea why we haven't used our third sub yet. We've could've used something fresh for the final 10 minutes here

That was frustrating. I don't know why Klopp didn't make any change in that final ten. We're lumping it into the box nonstop. Why keep Gomez on when Clyne can just stay there? They were pretty much taking up the same position. Throw Solanke on to at least have someone bigger in the box. Very frustrating.

27 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Huddersfield being dragged right into the relegation mix today. Away to City and Chelsea and home to Arsenal isn't an ideal way to end the season.

They're going down, I fear. Don't score enough goals.