Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Am i right in thinking that the only thing of even the slightest importance today is whether Liverpool or Spurs finish 3rd and won't have to qualify for the CL?

Assuming no one gives the slightest fuck about whether City can get 100 points

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Am i right in thinking that the only thing of even the slightest importance today is whether Liverpool or Spurs finish 3rd and won't have to qualify for the CL?

All four English CL qualifiers go straight into the Group Stage now, I believe.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matt said:

There was also the slim possibility Chelsea could finish 4th at the expense of Liverpool. 

Salah's record is impressive. He's so good. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Chelsea could have beaten Liverpool to 4th if they'd won and Liverpool lost but right now the opposite is happening.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Basically only thing was if Chelsea won and we lost they'd finish top 4. That's only thing of any importance seen as though top 4 now go straight into the group stage.