Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

13 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Huddersfield will lose their last two and Swansea will beat Stoke, don't worry.

To be fair I'd rather Huddersfield stayed up, but I do like Swansea so wanted Southampton to go.

Plus, ya know...YORKSHIRE! :shifty:

"Not planning to return any time soon"

Bit of a dig at virtually relegating Swansea too.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Huddersfield should surely be the favourites to go down. 2 very difficult games and Swansea play already relegated Stoke

Yeah, but it's Chelsea and Arsenal at the arse end of underwhelming seasons, 15-0 and 33-6 wins for Huddersfield respectively.

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

Huddersfield should surely be the favourites to go down. 2 very difficult games and Swansea play already relegated Stoke

They just got a point at the Etihad (and shut out City which I don't think has happened this season beforehand) and only need one more from two games. Yes they're very tough games but they've just done it against a better side than Chelsea or Arsenal, and the Arsenal game is at home. They're easily favourites to stay up at this point.

Meanwhile, Jaime Lannister knows the real issue.

50 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

They just got a point at the Etihad (and shut out City which I don't think has happened this season beforehand) and only need one more from two games. Yes they're very tough games but they've just done it against a better side than Chelsea or Arsenal, and the Arsenal game is at home. They're easily favourites to stay up at this point.

Meanwhile, Jaime Lannister knows the real issue.

No. Fuck off @Stevie B

Caballero in goal tonight. Wonder if that means he's going to continue being our FA Cup keeper for the final and this is to give him some additional match time for It?

Hazard on the bench. Hmm. There hasn't been much from Pedro lately to suggest he'll get any joy here.