Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

They at least seem to be taking a hammering with the way they treat him which is something, slightly reassuring to know that people are taking note of just how relentless their shit against him. Hope he just retires from playing for England and just lords it at City for the next decade. Pack of rabid cunts the tabloids in this country, cunts to a man.

4 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I'm embarrassed to be in the same country. It's disgraceful this, I don't know who put someone needs to step in and say something. The day The Sun dies will be a good day for us all.

As well as Rupert Murdoch. 

• Like 1

'Newspaper demands victim of gun violence apologise to victim of knife violence'.

8 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I'm embarrassed to be in the same country. It's disgraceful this, I don't know who put someone needs to step in and say something. The day The Sun dies will be a good day for us all.

Unfortunately too many bellends buy the paper and click on the headlines. Least I'm fortunate to live in a place where you actually can't buy it or have to see it. 

3 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

As well as Rupert Murdoch. 

I don't think he can. He'd need to find a heart first to be able to do that. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

Unfortunately too many bellends buy the paper and click on the headlines. Least I'm fortunate to live in a place where you actually can't buy it or have to see it. 

I don't think he can. He'd need to find a heart first to be able to do that. 

Happily, the S*n continues to drop in circulation.

Original quote was 'I made a promise to myself I would never touch a gun'. Sky appear to have added 'again', insinuating that he had previously used guns.

Every newspaper continues to drop in circulation. Unfortunately, The Sun is still the most widely read newspaper in the country despite at a glance having the largest percentage decline of the last decade.

But the kind of rhetoric they continue to peddle is exactly the fuel which, in 2012, led my friend's dad to label Danny Welbeck as a "useless monkey cunt" after England got knocked out of the Euros by Italy. That rhetoric also isn't declining with the death of print media; instead it can be found on Facebook alongside the posts defending people like Tommy Robinson despite him breaking the law, because the damage has already been done and now all they need to do is fan the flames with garbage like this.

• Admin
3 hours ago, The Gazz said:

Original quote was 'I made a promise to myself I would never touch a gun'. Sky appear to have added 'again', insinuating that he had previously used guns.

Sky have been making prominent on air apologies for this all day today. Not that that makes it any better.

I give it 4 months till the team gets booed to fuck at half time during a 0-0 against Cardiff.... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm honestly a little uneasy about this, but if I was willing to give Bisto Tits a chance I sort of have to give Silva a chance. :P 

I think he'll be alright. And he has plenty of goodwill to burn through just because he isn't Allardyce!

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Pardew to be managing Everton by Christmas.

Don't even joke.