2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

1 hour ago, Buschy Heenan said:

Aikman:  "I don't think the playcalling is the issue for the Giants"

*Giants call a toss play on 3rd and inches that goes for -4 yards*

Aikman:  "I don't think the playcalling is the issue for the Giants"

*Giants call a shotgun throw on 3rd and inches*

4 minutes ago, Meacon said:

3rd-and-goal on the six inch line and the Giants are in shotgun and throw it. Fuuuuck this team. That's two weeks in a row they've frustrated the shit out of me and I don't even like them.

I get why, by the rules, that "wasn't" a touchdown.  But that was a touchdown

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

We blocked a FG and had smooth sailing to a TD and this dumb fucker slows down to a stop inside the 5 and a Steeler knocks it out of his hands and out of the back of the end zone. What the fucking fuck?

Isn't that a 1 point safety?

2 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

We blocked a FG and had smooth sailing to a TD and this dumb fucker slows down to a stop inside the 5 and a Steeler knocks it out of his hands and out of the back of the end zone. What the fucking fuck?

Can't believe how fucking dumb Cooper was there.

On a team with no passing offense, a TD is huge and he just gave one away.

Beckham is a moron.  Great idea to go get stupid penalty that could impact the extra point in a game you’re losing, in a season which this far has been a disaster for your team.  Giants need literally every point they can get.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 14:59, Meacon said:

I want nothing more than a Giants win, because around here it's accepted as a victory already. Like I don't think anyone around here can even comprehend the possibility of losing this week, which means they'll all be lighting themselves on fire if the Giants did pull this one off. 

On 9/21/2017 at 17:11, Lint said:

Can confirm.   Have jerry can and lighter on standby

1eMZYHW.gif