FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

5 minutes ago, Official Collyombia said:

I'm not convinced at all, and it's certainly not a clear and obvious error. 

Well, it would be in the referee's mind if he went from not seeing it (which was possible) to seeing what he considered as something worth punishing.

5 minutes ago, Liam said:

Well, it would be in the referee's mind if he went from not seeing it (which was possible) to seeing what he considered as something worth punishing.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Lineker's got his glasses on! Serious time. 

Felt rotten for Mandzukic, imagine if that was the winning goal.

Happy for either team to win this now, Croatia have been really good.

Just now, Official Collyombia said:

I'm not sure what you mean?

As in - the referee didn't see it hit the hand at all in the first instance (maybe that it came off of a leg or the side or something), and then is shown by the VAR that it did hit the hand and had moved towards the ball. In his head, that is a clear mistake.

1 minute ago, Official Collyombia said:

3 more for Griezmann... 

Seems daft to do Goal of the Tournament now, what if someone scores a screamer now? 

It won't matter, because Benjamin Pavard's goal is going to win against anything ever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Official Collyombia said:

3 more for Griezmann... 

Seems daft to do Goal of the Tournament now, what if someone scores a screamer now? 

Hard enough to pick a winner from those ones tbf. 

Really liked Pavard's, but Lingard's against Panama and that Cheryshev one were great too.

I was thinking Quaresma until I saw Pavard's again. Has to be. Still though, waiting til full time seems sensible, if Croatia win it with a recreation of Maradona's proper goal against England in 86 you'd have to think about it.