2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

Speaking of the draft @damsher hatfield you stay way from my Ridley!

A WR out of Bama is Ozzie's dream and he's waited his whole career to have this chance. He'll go out with a bang.

Fully expect the Ravens to trade back if Ridley goes ahead of them, but he's not dropping past Baltimore.

• Admin

Bigger image: 

DbKKMjfVMAA57CS.jpg:large

Looks good. Most notable is the dumping of the two-tone gold and black helmet. It's a shiny black now. They have also dumped the mustard-colored Color Rush uniforms for an all-teal look. The team can choose to wear the teal jerseys three times, including in a Color Rush game, in 2018.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Teal should be the Jags primary jersey! Also they should have done a matte black helmet instead of glossy, I love that look.

Dolphins also introduced their updated jerseys. They look much more like the classic Dolphins look. All in all a good jersey day.

I can't even notice any differences!

I looked back at the Carson Wentz trade between the Browns and Eagles:

Eagles get Carson Wentz and Donnel Pumphrey.

After more trading and shuffling, Browns get Corey Coleman, Shon Coleman, Cody Kessler, Ricardo Louis, Derrick Kindred, Jordan Payton, Spencer Drango, Jabrill Peppers, DeShone Kizer, and this year's fourth and sixty-fourth overall picks.

Kessler, Payton, and Kizer are already gone.

What is life.

10 hours ago, Lineker said:

10 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

The rumor is the Pats want to trade up and take Rosen. That sounds crazy to me

Now I want to see the Pats trade Brady and a couple of picks to the Broncos to select Rosen.

• Like 1