Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

The adverts drive me mad. These days I cannot stand Ray Winston because of them.

AV A BANG ON DAHT~!

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Stoke City even have their stadium named after a bookies. Cavemen. 

In their defence, bet365 is the family business of the Coates family who own them.

2 minutes ago, Gazz said:

In their defence, bet365 is the family business of the Coates family who own them.

The same family who ship their son Sebastian off to Portugal and make him pretend he's Uruguayan.

• Haha 1

Seems we are getting City's head physio. Hopefully that means we have access to his "medical supplies" in helping players return from injury quicker :shifty:

• Admin

Following on from that...

Susanna Dinnage is set to replace Richard Scudamore as the Premier League’s chief executive when he steps down at the end of the year.

The appointment of Dinnage, who is known for her role as head of Discovery’s Animal Planet, was confirmed after a Premier League meeting on Tuesday.

“We are very pleased to appoint such a capable leader to this important role,” said the Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck, who helped oversee the appointment. “We had a very strong field, but Susanna was the outstanding choice given her track record in managing complex businesses through transformation and digital disruption. She is a leading figure in the broadcasting industry, a proven business executive and a great developer of people. She is ideally suited to the role and we are confident she will be able to take the Premier League on to new heights.”

Scudamore announced in June that he was stepping down from the role he first assumed in 1999.

“I am excited at the prospect of taking on this fantastic role,” said Dinnage. “The Premier League means so much to so many people. It represents the pinnacle of professional sport and the opportunity to lead such a dynamic and inspirational organisation is a great privilege.

“With the support of clubs and the team, I look forward to extending the success of the league for many years to come.”