Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

I'd say you excel in the striking department as Mitrovic does everything you would want a striker to do, he just doesn't have enough consistent help around him or get fed enough quality chances. 

I think he'd be a perfect fit at Chelsea.

Your defence has been far too unsettled all season as well which wouldn't help any team, let alone one that has just been promoted. 

11 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Manchester City financial reports were a web of lies; the team walked all over the Financial Fair Play rules.

I mean...we all knew this.

It is a remarkable story involving discrete, multimillion-pound donors to the British governing party, an Icelandic bank that went bust during the financial crisis and club executives' fears that Manchester City could ultimately come to be seen as the "global enemies of football." This story will be told in Chapter 2: The Secret Project Longbow.

Okay, that has me interested.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I'd say you excel in the striking department as Mitrovic does everything you would want a striker to do, he just doesn't have enough consistent help around him or get fed enough quality chances. 

I think he'd be a perfect fit at Chelsea.

*raises a quizzical eyebrow in Geordie*

8 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Raheem Sterling has signed a new £300,000 p/w deal at Man City.

Disgraced cheating scum bag, steals a living whilst brave men and women fight for this country 

• Like 2