Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

It's absolute bollocks. The whole squad collectively can not put three offensive passes together without taking a bad touch. We've also lost Muto, Lascalles and Shelvey to injury within five minutes of each other. End the season now. It's a matter of time before Watford score.

41 minutes ago, Jericruise said:

Nice anti-jinx Gazz.

We were still shit. Watford had at least three or four clear cut chances in the first half and didn't force Dubravka into a save. We've scored points from four games this season now and every one of them, we should have lost.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gazz said:

We were still shit. Watford had at least three or four clear cut chances in the first half and didn't force Dubravka into a save. We've scored points from four games this season now and every one of them, we should have lost.

It's been brutal. Just checked out the match highlights and statistics and, yeah, Newcastle the lucky winners. The 3 points will come in handy in case something changes and we start playing better.

Definitely got lucky with the not-really-offside goal but I think we've been the better team in the first half. Mikhi needs to be less casual getting back onside, been a few times there just strolling back yet we've got the ball.

Been a good game, no idea how VVD didn't score that though.

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

Much as I don't disagree about today (and especially the previous ones) I am pretty positive about the difference Ki and Schär made, massively changed our game from the usual "Shelvey stands at full back leaving us with a massive hole in midfield". If we start Ki again next week it'd be nice to see a bit more positive possession. 

Rafa will obviously bring everyone back in though if available. :(

What did that stamp look like at the end? Ref looked utterly out of control all game, some rubbish little decisions all the way through. 

12 minutes ago, Colly said:

What did that stamp look like at the end? Ref looked utterly out of control all game, some rubbish little decisions all the way through. 

Only briefly showed it but I don't think he actually touched Yedlin. If he did it was incidental and accidental. Looks like Yedlin was killing time