Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Chuffed for Salah, especially coming on his weaker foot.

Really excited by the line up today, seeing Lallana finally fit, Shaqri and Studge starting, and Millie being a machine and somehow already fit.

Slightly weird aside today, the Glen Murray head injury looked horrendous. However the players around him reacted quickly and the physios were on straight away and dealing with it. At this point the stupidity of some football fans and some football players kicks in. The paramedics make their way onto the field with a stretcher, but not quickly enough for some people who start booing. Couple that with two of our players and one of theirs snatching said stretcher and sprinting it next to prone Murray to a big cheer. Where of course it wasn't used for another 5 minutes. People are thick. 

Note my 1 like. 

Spoiler

_20181020_221931.JPG

Vindicated. Quality not quantity. 

• Like 1

Just now, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Rubbish, the Taking of Christ doesn't even have Zach Morris on a walkie-talkie in the foreground.

The walkie-talkie is obviously a metaphor for being able to speak with God, you peasant.

6 minutes ago, Jericruise said:

I don't know what's caused it but I'm enjoying the sudden resurgence of Ross Barkley.

I'm sure the fact that he seems to have the benefit of Kovacic playing 60+ minutes of every match for him hasn't harmed matters.

Opposition clear cut chances this season, or How Chelsea Used Magic To Stay Unbeaten

Man City: 5 allowed, 3 conceded
Liverpool: 7 allowed, 1 conceded
Chelsea: 17 allowed, 2 conceded

We're due a right royal pasting sometime between now and Christmas.