Premier League 2018/19

Lineker

Arsenal have quietly put together a really good run considering a lot of focus has been on the top 3 and then United lately. 

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Arsenal have quietly put together a really good run considering a lot of focus has been on the top 3 and then United lately. 

Not taking away from our 10 wins on the bounce, but we have had a fairly kind fixture list. 

I think the next 6 games or so will be the time to see where we actually are. We have Liverpool and Spurs at home in the next month or so, plus a trip to Old Trafford. Even Bournemouth away in a few weeks will be a test if they continue their run of form. 

We really need to iron out some defensive fragility before then, as against the better sides, I can’t see us coming from behind as much as we have. 

Marcos Alonso has signed a new contract that will run until 2023.

...It's just struck me how relatively close the 2020s are, and it doesn't quite seem real. It feels like they should still be the better part of a decade away.