2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

RoHitman Reigns

• Sad 5

To lighten the moods, let’s laugh at how painfully generic the new Jets helmets are

rBLFqSh.jpg

someone got paid to make that, and then convinced people that this was a great design.

That's like the placeholder logo an expansion team has while they think up their actual logo and uniforms.

The uniforms are weird, it's like the kind of "modern" look a team would have gone with 20 years ago but the Jets are here doing it now. And I repeat, they REALLY look like Saskatchewan.

• Like 1

On 05/04/2019 at 19:49, Lineker said:

The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to a five-year, $105 million deal with defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence with $65 million guaranteed, a source told ESPN.

Glad that happened, but I am not thrilled with what happened with Randy Gregory. Didn't want him signed to begin with.

He wasn't suspended, but he was fined two game checks and put into an accountability plan. That includes counselling, community service and other things. I actually like that, because its more productive than him just not playing football for a while.

• Like 1

Russell Wilson got paid.

They're giving a ton of money to a guy who analytically ranks as one of the few true elite passers in the NFL on a team built around running the ball. I think from a salary cap standpoint, running backs are a dime-a-dozen and you can coach up an offensive line so putting a ton of money in a QB who can make his WRs better and investing most of their money on defensive skill players is a smart move. Seattle did a soft rebuild really quickly and are probably moving back into Super Bowl contenders mode next season.