2024 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

Happy Handegg Draft Evening!

Yeah now it sounds like the Pats are 100% taking Maye at 3

Giants fans are ripping Tommy DeVito for winning 3 football games last year and putting them in this position.  First off, the Commies and Pats were way worse than the Giants - it would’ve been hard to NOT win those games.  The Packers game was another story but if you weren’t happy seeing this team win a comeback MNF game against a better team after YEARS of being humiliated on primetime, you’re no fan.

Yeah it’s a shitty situation but it’s on Schoen and Daboll to work with the hand they’re dealt.  Players don’t tank.  Don’t kill a kid for winning games, let alone on the team he grew up wanting to play for.

god, Eminem looks so weird to me with facial hair.

8 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

@GoGo Yubari there is a man in this draft named "Kool-Aid" just thought you might be interested in that :P 

Oh, I know all about him. As I understand it the Seahawks don't really need to draft another CB and YET.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Your Mom said:

Are they actually not booing the commish? 😮 

Oh I definitely heard boos. Tradition is tradition.

Oh right, I hate what they have turned the draft into.  Excited to wait 30 minutes until we actually get a pick.

Seems like a crazy amount of people in the crowd.

• Like 1

Man for the love of god even I know who this pick is. It'd be way more novel for the pick to be in within like 10 seconds.

• Like 3

Can’t believe they got Belichick to do McAfee’s draft cast, it’s more than a little bizarre. 

nothing sums up why I had to retire the name analysis bit more than "Caleb Williams" and "Jayden Daniels." What can you do with that other than pick any American suburb's phonebook and expect to find those names?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Your Mom said:

The Patriots selected a generic looking white guy! 😮 

Perhaps he'll spice it up with an exciting, interesting interview!

Or Mayeby not.

• Haha 2

Happy with that, I wanted MHJ and we got him.

10 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

nothing sums up why I had to retire the name analysis bit more than "Caleb Williams" and "Jayden Daniels." What can you do with that other than pick any American suburb's phonebook and expect to find those names?

Just wait until Ladd McConkey and Cooper Beebe come off the board. There's some great names in this draft.

• Like 3