2024 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

1 minute ago, gunnar hendershow said:

The Bills are definitely doing the "punt a season, draft and retool the entire roster" move.

Which I am sure their fanbase was just dying for them to do and waste a season of Josh Allen's prime

Yeah this feels like the Bills' window is even more firmly slammed shut.  The Bills badly needed another weapon to go alongside Diggs and they've now done the complete opposite.

The Dolphins should've won the East last year and the Bills got hot and ran them down.  Can't see that happening this time around.  Also for as much as we all love to laugh at the Jets and would love to see Rodgers fail, their defense kept them in the season and if they had an even remotely serviceable QB they'd have been a playoff team.  If Rodgers actually stays healthy then Buffalo's a pretty firm 3rd place in that division.

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, gunnar hendershow said:

The Bills are definitely doing the "punt a season, draft and retool the entire roster" move.

Operation ""be good again in time for the new stadium opening".

• Haha 1

I’ve been saying the Bills desperately need a consistent #2 receiver, so I’m sure trading their #1 won’t have terrible implications for their offense at all.  Dalton Kincaid is about to be fantasy’s top TE.

• Haha 1

Sean McDermott is rumored to be looking to pick up a few particularly talented overseas talent to plug in at WR. 

He is currently scouting in Afghanistan.

• Haha 2

There's talk about Ezekiel Elliott possibly coming back to the Cowboys. I don't really want him back but wouldn't have a problem with it if they get him for a decent price and its only a 1 or 2 year deal. But I'd rather have Derrick Henry.

However, some Cowboys fans on Facebook want the Cowboys to bring back Dez Bryant. FUCK NO!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lineker said:

That made me so happy.  Public money should not to used to build a temple to billionaires

• Like 3

17 hours ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Dez Bryant, who hasn't played since 2020, won't be coming back.

Yes but some people on facebook said it and we can't possibly just not pass that information along.

• Haha 1