2024 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

Sounds like Rashee Rice was indeed driving in that accident and is now "fully cooperating" with the police. Here's what his counsel said:

"Mr. Rice wants to make certain that it's understood and appreciated that he's going to do everything in his power to bring their life back to as normal as possible, in terms of injuries, in terms of property damage," West said. "And make certain that he is responsible for helping them to get through that particular part of this. Don't get us wrong, we understand that no one can help [the victims] them get over the memories of being in an accident."

Rice has put out a statement himself too:

"Today I met with Dallas PD investigators regarding Saturday's accident," Rice said on Instagram. "I take full responsibility for my part in this matter and will continue to cooperate with the necessary authorities. I sincerely apologize to everyone impacted in Saturday's accident."

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

Yes but some people on facebook said it and we can't possibly just not pass that information along.

I posted it to show that some people on Facebook are idiots.

Its just like everyone already saying the Bears are Super Bowl bound or that Caleb Williams will be a top 5 QB before he's even played a single down in the league.

Diggs' production took a bit of a dive in the second half of last year.  Obviously the Bills have some concerns over it but I feel like it's more of a by-product of the Bills not having other weapons making it easier to gameplan against Diggs.

Well, my dynasty team sure hopes Diggs adjusts well to Houston.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

How the hell does he dodge a leaving the scene of an accident charge?  He's on video doing it.

• Like 1

OJ can rest easy now, knowing the man who murdered his ex is dead

• Like 1
  • Haha 3