NFL 2019

Maxx

Marshawn Lynch is for sure back in Seattle. 

https://uproxx.com/sports/marshawn-lynch-return-seattle-seahawks-details-nfl-playoffs/

Lynch, who last suited up for the team in 2015 before retiring for the first time, isn’t going to stick around. He’s coming on board to play in Sunday night’s season finale showdown against the San Francisco 49ers, with the winner of said game winning the NFC West, before taking the field in the playoffs and then bouncing again.

Ive been out of town for the past week, som im not up to speed
So the clinch scenarios for sunday. Am i right about these?

NE (12-3) and KC (11-4) battle for a first round bye. If NE win against Miami, they're in. If KC beats Chargers and NE lose to MIA, then KC is in. 

Oakland (7-8) gets the sixth seed if there is voodoo and blood magic and a sacrifice of a goat at the local cemetary

Tennessee and Pittsburgh (both 8-7) are also in the hunt. Both are playing teams that have clinched playoff spots

Which scenarios are up in the NFC apart from who wins the shitshow division? (NFC East)

Since it's now complete, here is the full NFL 100 All-Time team:

OFFENSE

QB (10):  Sammy Baugh, Tom Brady, John Elway, Brett Favre, Otto Graham, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Roger Staubach, Johnny Unitas

RB (12):  Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, Earl "Dutch" Eric Clark, Eric Dickerson, Lenny Moore, Marion Motley, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, O.J. Simpson, Emmitt Smith, Steve Van Buren

WR (10):  Lance Alworth, Raymond Berry, Larry Fitzgerald, Marvin Harrison, Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch, Don Hutson, Steve Largent, Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Paul Warfield

TE (5):  Mike Ditka, Tony Gonzalez, Rob Gronkowski, John Mackey, Kellen Winslow

OT (7):  Roosevelt Brown, Forresst Gregg, Cal Hubbard, Walter Jones, Anthony Munoz, Jonathan Ogden, Art Shell

G (7):  Larry Allen, Dan Fortmann, John Hannah, Bruce Matthews, Randall McDaniel, Jim Parker, Gene Upshaw

C (4):  Mel Hein, Jim Otto, Dwight Stephenson, Mike Webster

DEFENSE

DE (7):  Doug Atkins, Bill Hewitt, Deacon Jones, Gino Marchetti, Lee Roy Selmon, Bruce Smith, Reggie White

DT (7):  Junious "Buck" Buchanan, "Mean" Joe Greene, Bob Lilly, Merlin Olsen, Alan Page, John Randle, Randy White

LB (12):  Chuck Bednarik, Bobby Bell, Derrick Brooks, Dick Butkus, Jack Ham, Ted Hendricks, Jack Lambert, Willie Lanier, Ray Lewis, Joe Schmidt, Junior Seau, Lawrence Taylor

CB (7):  Mel Blount, Willie Brown, Darrell Green, Mike Haynes, Dick "Night Train" Lane, Deion Sanders, Rod Woodson

S (6):  Jack Christiansen, Ken Houston, Ronnie Lott, Ed Reed, Emlen Tunnell, Larry Wilson

SPECIAL TEAMS

K (2):  Jan Stenerud, Adam Vinatieri

P (2):  Ray Guy, Shane Lechler

RS (2):  Devin Hester, Billy "White Shoes" Johnson

regarding the NFL 100 list. Apart from Stenerud over Andersen (Yes, i am partial) and a couple of questions about the RB's (mainly the lack of LT and others drafted post 1990), i think it is an alright list. 

5 hours ago, DanishmadePunk said:

regarding the NFL 100 list. Apart from Stenerud over Andersen (Yes, i am partial) and a couple of questions about the RB's (mainly the lack of LT and others drafted post 1990), i think it is an alright list. 

Andersen would be like, the 4th choice for me in a list like this, at best. If it's not Stenerud, it's Vinatieri, and if not him it's Tucker. Andersen played for 100 years and never made an important kick.