NFL 2019

Maxx

2 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Quite a bit late for that, they released him

I can’t be bothered with the NBA because before the season even starts you can narrow the list of teams that can actually win a title down to a very small list, sometimes only one or two teams.  A surprise like the Raptors is very much a rarity.

And now that’s getting to be how I feel about the NFL.  What’s the point in getting emotionally invested in a season if the end result is this much of a foregone conclusion?

I mean, they did just sign a player who was set to make $30 million, to a $9 million contract. And Tom Brady has been making how little for how long? They are kinda buying titles, just in their own Patriot way.

5 hours ago, JMarushin said:

I actually don't mind the patriots...it's not like they can buy titles like the Yankees and Red Sox

Tom Brady's below market value contracts and the Patriots partnership with TB12 Sports are completely unrelated, I'm sure.