NFL 2019

Maxx

16 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

That was part of the reason they were letting Gordon explore a trade:  he’d quickly find that nobody would be willing to pay him AND give up an acceptable return.

His choice is to either report or pull a Le’Veon.

I believe as Gordon doesn't have the service time he can't pull a Le'Veon. He'll need to report by, what is it, week 10? I don't quite know all these intricacies of the CBA.

21 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Not going to lose my shit about it. However, when Zeke gets near the end of this contract if he's a still a Cowboy and starts shit like this again, i hope they franchise tag him and he has a career low year.

Given that he'll be 32 by the time he can next be franchise tagged, I'm sure he'd love that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Meacon said:

The only thing that’s clear to me is he doesn’t know what he wants.

The Raiders have done everything possible to stand by the guy. This is in his hands, it's one thing to be eccentric, the foot stuff was whatever, the helmet, but it's time to play, gotta put that shit aside.

Gruden suspended Keyshawn Johnson back in the day, and Johnson wasn't half the trouble that AB has been.

This has been the highlight so far

Deadspin (@Deadspin) Tweeted:
Person caught saying “I never had my butt fingered” on NFL broadcast: https://t.co/bcWUE30hWM

2 minutes ago, DMN said:

They play defense in the NFL.

The Bears play an entertaining brand of it. Packers not so much.  And the Bears offense isn’t one I want to watch struggle to make it past mid field.

• Haha 3