Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Bloody hell, was convinced O'Shea had been sent off for a moment there and it turns out Long is yellow carded for simulation. Was six and two threes really but I can't imagine we'll go 70 minutes with O'Shea not swinging another leg at Long.

Don't think it was a foul (shock, I know) - the contact was Long on top of O'Shea's foot. Not sure what I'd have given though if I was ref. Probably just thrown the ball over my head and behind like we did at school and let the opposition have first touch - fairest way.

United team vs QPR: Lindegaard, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Fletcher, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie

Subs: De Gea, Jones, Anderson, Smalling, Hernandez, Cleverley, Powell

Fletcher makes his first league start in god knows how long.

Edited by Starvinho

That was one of the most bizarre looking penalties I've seen won, it was almost as if neither player had any interest in the ball the action took place about 2 yards away from it.

Ah well, foolish from Johnson. Great penalty from Lukaku too. Was hoping for a draw more than anything today. Bring on QPR on Tuesday.