Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Ah bollocks. Supposedly he was one of the nicest people in football. When he was at Chelsea it is said that he had a good relationship with all the players which says a lot about how nice he must have been.

Least bothered I've been about a derby in years. Felt like a training game for us but Everton should have scored at the end. 

No one picked up any injuries, key players got rested and Clyne, Ings and Solanke got extra minutes. 

Yeah. The media has an interest in building a story here. They want to engineer moves like this.

I've no doubt his prick of an agent was offering him around - it's his job and with how much he gets from agent fees definitely in his interest to, but I doubt that Pogba is looking for a move away and stories of his apparently shit relationship with Jose just look like fake news.