The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

Just now, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I feel better about drawing at Rochdale now. At least we're still in the draw unlike Arsenal, Liverpool and now Man City.

Those plucky underdogs Tottenham  getting a vital replay against the footballing powerhouse of Rochdale :shifty:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

Those plucky underdogs Tottenham  getting a vital replay against the footballing powerhouse of Rochdale :shifty:

I'm hoping for a win at home and then a replay in the next round too, preferably against Sheffield Wednesday as our mighty anti-giant killing cup run continues,

• Like 2

Just now, Liam Mk2 said:

Nice to see some Man City fans being pricks at the end, throwing things at the police, whilst they stand there looking back thinking “You’re getting banning orders in the morning. Clever”. 

I enjoyed Lineker saying "let's hope it doesn't escalate past chanting" literally as an 8 foot chunk of advertising hoarding hits a policeman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I'm hoping for a win at home and then a replay in the next round too, preferably against Sheffield Wednesday as our mighty anti-giant killing cup run continues,

Tbf you can only draw and then beat what's in front of you.

16 minutes ago, Colly said:

Well, now the police know your name. The one time you can get on a pitch without getting a ban and you do that... 

His twitter was hacked... 
It wasn't his phone....
Other poor potential excuses 

Supreme bellendery, that.

Anyway, what a win for Wigan. I didn't see the game but to withstand City must have taken some doing. The goal is a great take by Grigg, but Kyle Walker wants reaming for letting the ball run by his foot thinking it was going to run back unchallenged to his goalkeeper from just beyond halfway. Grigg pounced and took full advantage. Also, I don't reckon that's a red card as it was a 50/50, he isn't flying in two-footed or studs up. Catches him, probably a yellow but not a red.

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

It was a long shot anyway, but at least they can't win the quadruple now.

No, but they still have a chance at League One and they're still in the FA Cup, so at least the double is still on.

• Like 3