Evewybody loves the me! I'm a tewiffic athlete!

Homestar Runner.png

And now I'm a tewiffic game makeuh! Welcome to Homestah Wunnuh Mafia! DUN DUN DUHHHHH!

Uh, Homestar, this is just for people to sign up to play.

Strong Sad.PNG

Good evening dear reader. I, Strong Sad of the Lineage of Strong, humble citizen of Free Country, USA, have assembled this labyrinthine task of team work, detection, and deceit, along with Homestar Runner. Should you sign up to join us on this journey, be prepared to leave behind all you think you know of Homestar Runner and his many friends, enemies, and acquaintances. Alliances have been broken and new ones formed! Castoffs of years gone by will return to destroy and redeem us all! This task will require teamwork, detection, and murder most foul!

More like odor most foul! (Becauseyousmellbad.)

Strong Bad.jpg

Dumbstar and Dumpington said they were making a game. And they're about as exciting as some stepdad's birdhouse hobby. But I just heard 'em say mafia - and who doesn't like the super dark, gritty world of organized crime? But these two still managed to screw that up, so while they weren't looking I made it awesome by scribbling a bunch of new characters, rules, and junk into their Doofs and Ladders. I also scribbled a bunch of ghosts and other stuff to give 'em the jibblies.

You did?! Strong Bad, I worked for weeks on those notes!

I'll have to skip the giblets. I'm gwavy intolewant.

I'm looking at these notes and they make no sense! This game is completely unbalanced and hardly coherent! There's no internal logic, cohesion, or continuity!

Yeah, awesome, like I said. So let's get, like, no more than 25 of you in this thing. But at least 18 people. You gotta hit that sweet spot of mob hysteria. And, trust me, I know about causing hysteria.

This is gonna be a nightmare.

I know, right? So if you folks like murder and knives and blood and stuff, get to signin' up!

Wheeeeeeeee! I'll bwing the giblets!

Players

1. MCD
  2. LD
  3. Harsh
  4. Srar
  5. Marcos
  6. Sousa
  7. Maxx
  8. Cloudy
  9. Azazel
  10. RPS
  11. BSIG
  12. Ben
  13. DFF
  14. Darnez
  15. jmac
  16. C-MIL
  17. GoGo
  18. Bratwurst
  19. ruder
  20. TEOL
  21. Naitch

4 minutes ago, HarshMillennium said:

I have no idea what anything you posted means. Sign me up! 

Don't worry. Even if you did, the game will make little to no sense. People who know the source material will just get an extra kick out of it.

• Like 1

Welp. We’ll definitely need more than this.

If it comes down to just not having enough, I suggest someone else goes next. Probably with a smaller number of needed players. I’ll give this a few more days, but if the interest doesn’t genuinely gather, it will be best to move on.

• Sad 2

Tagging you if you played in one of the last 4 mafia games but are not currently signed up.

@Naitch @Pizza @Darnez FC 2017 @Benjamin @GoGo Yubari @DFF @C-MIL @Jerichristmas @ruderrocket @Tigerstyle @Forever Forky @Dexter249 @9 to 5 @Twist @jmac7164 @Nerf @The Big Bratwurst @nabeel @SeanDMan @Essa @Katsuya