Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

16 hours ago, Baddar said:

They could make some small changes to it next season and it'd be for the better. 

VAR should be operated by an independant body who aren't going to cover for their mate's shit decisions like it does now.

Should be spicy

Norwich officially relegated after a 4 mil hammering by West Ham

Shame really as they've got some decent players Norwich, if they can keep hold of certain members of the team could see them bouncing back up quickly. 

3 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Norwich officially relegated after a 4 mil hammering by West Ham

That is some scoreline!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kaney said:

That is some scoreline!

May as well have been 4 mil the way Antonio was hitting them

Norwich vs Man City on the last day is either going to be 15-0 Man City or 1-0 Norwich, with nothing in between

19 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Dean Henderson is better.

It's pretty even between the two, IMO. I'd argue Sheffield Utd have the better defenders to assist him keep his clean sheets. They've both been my keepers for Fantasy, so they're both great to me. They've both had better seasons than Alisson, at least. 

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

Norwich vs Man City on the last day is either going to be 15-0 Man City or 1-0 Norwich, with nothing in between

15-0 to Norwich as Pukki claims the Golden Boot.

There some particularly awful refereeing in that game but Liverpool didn't convert their chances well enough.

• Like 1