The Emirates FA Cup 2019/20

Lineker

Smart of Manchester United to line up with a back 5 against the mighty Tranmere. You have to be conservative when playing the big boys in the FA Cup.. Hopefully the minnows from Manchester can do the unthinkable and get the upset

It's been the opposite of conservative so far mind you, with Maguire smashing one into the top corner from 20 odd yards and Dalot with a great strike to make it 2-0.

I can't believe I just typed all that either...

Lingard 3 nil. Tranmere must be bad. 

Maguire celebrating like he does that every match. 

• Haha 2

Shrewsbury are better than Everton :shifty:

They deserve to be level tbf. We've been crap this half. Although the foul for the pen was outside of the box.

The FA: We're giving you a winter break, don't you fucking dare play any matches during the break.

Also the FA: We're scheduling cup replays in the winter break.

I do like that Jurgen Klopp has said that U23s manager Neil Critchley will take charge of an under 23s team in the replay and the first team will have their break.

• Confused 1

I've enjoyed watching the kids play so I'm not really fussed. Be nice seeing some of them play in person again. 

The FA Cup has been disrespected for years until the latter stages so Klopp saying this isn't something new.

Jurgen Klopp saying he won’t take charge of the replay is outrageous to be honest. 

The players are on a break, great, fair enough, whatever. You’re not, you’re the manager. 

He should be reprimanded for it to be honest.

Obviously the bigger deal is the FA’s scheduling but his reaction is pretty disgusting.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1