2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

8 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

The biggest issue I've heard with free agency is that signees are still going to have to get their physicals at a time when doctors and hospitals have a lot more pressing matters at hand and the general advice is that you shouldn't set foot in a medical center unless you absolutely have to right now, just because you don't know what kind of sickness anyone in there has.

I don’t think they go and get physicals at regular doctor offices or hospitals. They’re likely going to be going to the team’s main office and be checked out by the team physicians whenever they’re able to safely.

12 minutes ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

I don’t think they go and get physicals at regular doctor offices or hospitals. They’re likely going to be going to the team’s main office and be checked out by the team physicians whenever they’re able to safely.

That might be the problem then.  The physicals usually happen immediately and then they all sign on the dotted line.  If it’s a failed physical, it’s on to the next guy when there’s still time to move to the next option.

Instead you’ve now got everyone agreeing to tentative deals a month or two before they can have physicals.  If someone fails, you’re left without a backup plan.

Cardinals have placed the transition tag on Kenyan Drake, so it seems more likely than not he will stay in the desert. I hope he does, providing it isn't on huge money, as he did really, really well after signing from Miami.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Adam said:

Cardinals have placed the transition tag on Kenyan Drake, so it seems more likely than not he will stay in the desert. I hope he does, providing it isn't on huge money, as he did really, really well after signing from Miami.

• Admin

Murray to Hopkins should be insane for years to come. DJ is well past his best. We didn't have many draft picks but we absolutely could have drafted low at RB to fill the holes for a year.

Our #1 receiver now is Will Fuller, who can't stay healthy!