2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

It also directly undercuts the James Bradberry signing.  His PFF rating doesn't tell the whole story...he largely locked down Julio Jones, Mike Evans, and Michael Thomas in the NFC South.

Now teams might only throw his way twice a game because the tight end is wide open every play.

The more I think about the more I can't believe the Diggs trade. I get Minnesota trading him, they have a year until they cut or restructure Thielen's contract. But Buffalo giving up that much for a guy who was disgruntled with one of the most accurate QBs in the league? He's the kind of QB who excels with lots of options instead of having a true number 1.

Minnesota can now use one of their 1st rounders on a WR if they want. It's a savvy move from them.

• Like 3

Brady announced he isn't going back to NE.

I'm not as in tune to this as everyone else, but it's got to be between LA and Tampa, right? LA because it's LA, and Tampa is making a run at him I know and they're probably a Super Bowl contending team with him given the weapons they have.

Brady needs to go to Tampa so the Giants can fleece the Chargers when they trade up in the draft..

Still will be a sight to see how the AFC East plays out this year now, does anyone know if the extra playoff team is scheduled to happen for this season or is it next? Jets might finally have a chance.. 

2 minutes ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

Oh my god the AFC east champions are gonna be like 6-10

More likely a 9-10 win Bills team I think.