2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

I guess Disney will send Oswald the Lucky Rabbit back to NBC now.

No way, gonna be prospects 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

Speaking of draft busts:  Jets’ DL Quinnen Williams, the #3 overall pick of the draft last year, has been arrested at LaGuardia Airport for attempting to bring a handgun onto a plane.

To think he was one of my preferred options for the Cardinals if we were sticking with Rosen last year. I really didn't want Kyler Murray either.

I was stupid last year.

27 minutes ago, Adam said:

To think he was one of my preferred options for the Cardinals if we were sticking with Rosen last year. I really didn't want Kyler Murray either.

I was stupid last year.

I thought he was the best prospect in the entire draft last year. He was phenomenal at Alabama.

20 hours ago, Lineker said:

What is this, like the third year in a row we're supposed to be getting rid of DC, yet he remains one of the better QBs in the league, check the numbers, despite no help at the WR position since Amari and Crabtree were together.

I'll believe it'll happen when I see it happen. Carr has top 10 talent in the league.

1 minute ago, DMN said:

What is this, like the third year in a row we're supposed to be getting rid of DC, yet he remains one of the better QBs in the league, check the numbers, despite no help at the WR position since Amari and Crabtree were together.

I'll believe it'll happen when I see it happen. Carr has top 10 talent in the league.

Oddly, I've heard some people argue that the Raiders would be a good spot for Brady because (a) available salary space and (b) guys like Renfrow and Waller.

I wanted the Pats to draft Renfrow originally, would of been a good Edelman replacement down the line.

1 hour ago, Lowerdeck said:

Oddly, I've heard some people argue that the Raiders would be a good spot for Brady because (a) available salary space and (b) guys like Renfrow and Waller.

I wanted the Pats to draft Renfrow originally, would of been a good Edelman replacement down the line.

Renfrow and Waller are great, I love having them, but outside of a couple huge games from Williams, the Raiders have nothing else on the outside. Now, they'll probably grab one in the first round, and then you could maybe argue that they're better than New England currently has (Jeudy/Shenault, T. Williams, Renfrow, and Waller aren't terrible, if the rookie pans out), but, really, the issue isn't Derek Carr, it's a lack of an explosive player on the offense.

Well, and the whole not playing defense thing.