2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

16 minutes ago, Lineker said:

That looked pre-pick to me, no?

He looked overcome with emotion and his family was hugging him.  He'd clearly gotten the call from the coach, GM, or owner.

Giants submitted their McKinney pick within a minute of going on the clock.  I don't blame them, really happy with that one.

Swift fumbles a lot from what I've read. 

My brother and dad seem to think it's a good move so I'll say that.

Boom or bust pick maybe? I dont't know, I don't hate it because my concern with Quin is he'll take some fucking bozo that was projected to be a 5th rounder. So the Lions so far have come away with the best CB and possibly best RB in the draft, so I mean hard to really be negative about that. The Panthers have done what I would have done if I were the GM, guess we shall see. 

I stayed up last night up to our 2nd pick at 18. Happy with our three picks yesterday, now to see how today's picks go!

Robert Hunt. I can roll with that. Dolphins social media fans will be spitting feathers, most seemed to want a RB in that pick.

I think building the offensive line is what we most needed to do. Protect Tua. Happy days.

16 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

We picked in like 10 seconds :P

Notre Dame huh? Hey Meacon is Cole Kmet good?

You might want to avert your eyes from WalterFootball's grade:

Chicago Bears: Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame - O'BRIEN Grade
Ryan Pace needs help. I don't understand why he thinks he needs to spend so many high resources on tight ends, especially when none of them are close to elite. He paid tons of money to Jimmy Graham this offseason, only to select a tight end in the second round? Why!? And why didn't he pick the tight end some teams had higher on their boards, Adam Trautman? Kmet was not the consensus best player at his position, and Pace could've obtained someone similar in the third round, or perhaps someone slightly worse early on Day 3. This is an "F" grade all the way. Pace needs to go.

• Sad 1