2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

A little disappointed that the 49ers didn't take Lamb. I get going for the Buckner replacement but I figured they'd do that later. Kinlaw looks good but I'd rather have waited. 

Trading up for Aiyuk is weird, though I guess the Packers were planning on taking him. I just expected them to trade back to add more picks. It's going to be weird not seeing them pick anybody until halfway through tomorrow's rounds. 

I figured when the Niners traded back that was the first of a few moves to accumulate picks but either there were no takers or nobody was offering enough to justify not getting a 1st rd talent.

Trading up for a WR in such a deep WR draft is an iffy decision in my eyes. Outside of Jeudy and Lamb I don't think anyone is so much above any other player that it's worth giving up picks. What separates Aiyuk from Pittman or Shenault so significantly that he warrants giving up picks?

His ability after the catch, which is something that Shanahan covets. I guess they also wanted to get someone to return kicks too. They seem very high on him. I'm not sure I see it but I trust them enough. I wasn't that in on the Samuel pick a year ago either and that turned out great. 

The big thing is that they have so many FAs next year that the thought was that they were going to try and get more picks to fill out those spots to ease the blow but I guess they're going all-in on trying to run it back with most of the same roster. 

Edited by livid

• Admin

The Cincinnati Bengals select Tee Higgins, WR.

1 minute ago, B-li Manning said:

Oops, they already showed Tee Higgins' family celebrating with him.

That looked pre-pick to me, no?

The Indianapolis Colts select Michael Pittman Jr., WR.