NFL 2020

Lineker

2 hours ago, livid said:

I am actually intrigued by what the Lions are doing. I'm not sure I've seen a strategy so focused on adding coaches with NFL playing experience as much as they are and will be curious to see how it all works out.

And I'm not just saying that to build karma necessary to make this a reality! :pervert:

And we're hiring Mark Brunell as QB coach. Interesting, but I'd imagine he has some good experience to offer.

These coaches would have been sweet in Lions uniforms 20 years ago. 

1 hour ago, mrroboto488 said:

I'm hoping Colts. Read that would be Stafford's first choice. I hope the franchise does right by him even if the package they get in return is slightly worse

Colts are a good landing spot and the Titans might regress next year so decent shot he can lead them to win the division. 

Listen being smart is smart, its why they say smart people are so smart and why like cause that will make us good football team of smart players real easy but also hard for other players who not smart like we are okay?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Listen being smart is smart, its why they say smart people are so smart and why like cause that will make us good football team of smart players real easy but also hard for other players who not smart like we are okay?

You’re just reiteraten what he say!

• Haha 1