NFL 2020

Lineker

Maybe Eric Bienimy didn't get hired anywhere because it took roughly a week a 3 quarters for him to realize you need to throw some chips at the DE when your tackles suck.

4 minutes ago, Buschie Lee said:

The media’s takeaway instead:  half a billion dollars for zero TDs in the Super Bowl 

There's a lot of really bad Mahomes takes on Twitter tonight and you can basically chalk none of this up to him. It's honestly the worst offensive line performance I've ever seen in a Super Bowl. The Ravens mauled the Giants in Super Bowl XXXV but this is even more of an ass-kicking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mick said:

download (1).jpeg

Now I totally understand when Meacon complains about obnoxious Eagles fans

• Thanks 3

Just now, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Having sex with a ripped condom has more protection than Patrick Mahomes is getting from this offensive line.

But like...it wasn't a shock that the starting tackles were hurt, think outside the box a wee bit

2 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

But like...it wasn't a shock that the starting tackles were hurt, think outside the box a wee bit

There's not a lot you can do. Ravens ran into this all season and it's a constant act of moving guys around for a game, seeing what works. Losing your LT isn't something you can fix in a week, offensive lines require so much cohesion.

• Like 1

Just now, damshow said:

There's not a lot you can do. Ravens ran into this all season and it's a constant act of moving guys around for a game, seeing what works. Losing your LT isn't something you can fix in a week, offensive lines require so much cohesion.

I understand and I get it, but it's the biggest game of the season. The plan can't be "do the same thing but with worse guys" You can't 100% fix it but there has to be some effort to compensate.