NFL 2020

Lineker

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

And now? Let the super-spreading commence!

If all the pics and videos from the past couple days are anything to go by it already has. 

14 minutes ago, Mick said:

Was it now. 

Yes.  Just like the Buc’s last super bowl it was one sided and not exciting.  Not everyone is a Buccaneers’ fan.  Congrats, your team won, but anyone who wasn’t a fan wasn’t entertained.  Guess how quickly you responding to everyone calling a boring game boring will get old.  

Just be happy they won.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Yes.  Just like the Buc’s last super bowl it was one sided and not exciting.  Not everyone is a Buccaneers’ fan.  Congrats, your team won, but anyone who wasn’t a fan wasn’t entertained.  

Good. 

I've been ill (from having the Covid vaccine) so after watching more NFL than ever this season I went to bed before the game. Got up at 5am cos I couldn't sleep and watched it but probably fast-forwarded more of the second half than I watched.

It was a foregone conclusion by half time. Tampa's Defense ate up KC and did what they had to do on Offense.

Turns out combining Tom Brady with the Cardinals coaching staff is a recipe for Super Bowls.

Oh, and there will also be so much Covid after this event. The USA proving again and again that it just hasn't got a bloody clue what it's doing compared to basically everywhere else in the world.

Brady haters generally dismiss his fourth ring because how do you not give the ball to Marshawn Lynch on the one yard line?  And even the fifth ring because the huge comeback required complete second half offensive mismanagement and the biggest choke job of all time on the other side.

Take those away and it’s still five rings, more than any other QB.  The argument now would be the Chiefs’ OL gave them no chance and that it has nothing to do with Brady, but they still put up 31 points.

I love to hate Brady too but the GOAT discussions need to stop.  It’s really not up for debate anymore and to say otherwise is sour grapes.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Buschie Lee said:

Brady haters generally dismiss his fourth ring because how do you not give the ball to Marshawn Lynch on the one yard line?  And even the fifth ring because the huge comeback required complete second half offensive mismanagement and the biggest choke job of all time on the other side.

Take those away and it’s still five rings, more than any other QB.  The argument now would be the Chiefs’ OL gave them no chance and that it has nothing to do with Brady, but they still put up 31 points.

I love to hate Brady too but the GOAT discussions need to stop.  It’s really not up for debate anymore and to say otherwise is sour grapes.

Yeah, but six of those rings were a product of the Patriots system he played in. And the seventh was only because he had a competent team around him, anyone can win a ring in that scenario!

So by my tally, he's not won a single ring! :shifty:

• Like 2