Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Somehow I always forget how shit BT Sport's coverage is. Clowns like Savage and Rio, utter bores who sound like they have no interest in football in Sutton and Owen, and they've spent this game talking more about the inevitable City winning the title than the fact this game could just about secure Leicester Champions League football. They should be forced to give all their games to Ally McCoist on Amazon.

6 hours ago, Baddar said:

McBurnie does seem like an absolute fucking weapon mind. The type who draws attention to himself by dressing like a twat, and then telling everyone exactly who he is.

James Maddison had this reputation while he was at Norwich.

24 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Not ideal, sorry @DavidMarrio

Our own fault after that awful January run of form we had. 

Shouldn't have to be relying on other teams anyway.  We basically have to win all 4 games to take us to 69 points. I expect us to drop points on Thursday so even if we won 3 and drew 1 that would take us to 67 and really you're hoping Leicester only getting 1 point n the meantime and you've got West Ham playing 3 teams with nothing on the line. 

It's a very outside chance. Seen us do the "impossible" and do stupid comebacks in the past but think this is too much of a hill to climb 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Our own fault after that awful January run of form we had. 

Shouldn't have to be relying on other teams anyway.  We basically have to win all 4 games to take us to 69 points. I expect us to drop points on Thursday so even if we won 3 and drew 1 that would take us to 67 and really you're hoping Leicester only getting 1 point n the meantime and you've got West Ham playing 3 teams with nothing on the line. 

It's a very outside chance. Seen us do the "impossible" and do stupid comebacks in the past but think this is too much of a hill to climb 

Damn you for being reasonable, I had a funny meme to post and everything. :P 

7 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Damn you for being reasonable, I had a funny meme to post and everything. :P 

We're gonna win the Europa Conference and parade the shit out of it 

• Like 1