NFL 2021

Lineker

2 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

If this actually ends in a tie Big Ben will change his mind and be begging anyone who will listen for one more year.  Can’t imagine anybody accepting this as the end of a career.

Having watched that Steelers game today, I don’t think anyone is foolish enough bring in Ben.  His arm is nearly gone.

• Like 1

Carlson’s game winner was 47 yards, he has a huge leg and the game was indoors.  Even if Jacobs had been stuffed at the line I honestly think they’d have sent Carlson out.  I mean he’s got the leg strength to ensure the kick won’t fall short and be returnable, only risk of losing would’ve been a blocked kick return which is extremely rare at the NFL level and would be the case in any kick.

Feel like they still would’ve felt compelled to at least try to knock their rivals out in that situation.  It is “just win baby”, not “just tie baby”, after all.

23 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

I don’t understand the point of the timeout BUT the Raiders were going to run regardless to get the clock down.  Jacobs could’ve picked up the same yardage even without the timeout.

What a surreal game.

VDW7Itk.jpg

Not sure who he is, but the Raiders receiver at the bottom was completely uncovered

10 hours ago, VerBlue Christmas said:

Yea, I'd rather have the win. We're guaranteed #2 and either Hutchinson or Thibodaux will be there.

Credit to Goff...he finished the season strong. 

He definitely looked a different, more confident player after the bye. Also, once he settled into it, Campbell's play calling on O was pretty good down the stretch. Definitely something we can build upon. If those things hold strong and we get injured players back we probs only need a depth peice on the O line and a decent playmaker WR (to play alongside St. Brown - and really that could be a FA addition) - otherwise... all picks on D please. 

• Like 1

I'm gutted that they've put us on Monday night, maybe the only slot I'll struggle to justify staying up and watching. We'll lose anyway but it's not the point.

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

This is easily the best Week 18 game in NFL history

1993 seems to have this year beat, watched a video on NFL Throwback about all the back-and-forth Play-Off implications decided that day - there were two Bye weeks put in the schedule for teams facilitating a Week 18.

3 hours ago, DFF said:

He definitely looked a different, more confident player after the bye. Also, once he settled into it, Campbell's play calling on O was pretty good down the stretch. Definitely something we can build upon. If those things hold strong and we get injured players back we probs only need a depth peice on the O line and a decent playmaker WR (to play alongside St. Brown - and really that could be a FA addition) - otherwise... all picks on D please. 

Definitely. 

I'm thinking get Hutch or Thibs, then maybe LB and WR at the next two picks. Maybe add a tackle (I'm actually inclined to think we can cross train Evan Brown as a back up guard and center, he played well in Ragnows absence). 

Dare I say we may be able to attract free agents if word is out that our coaches are good guys to play for.

Oh, I think I'd also add a young arm in the draft. Later on though....Boyle and Blough aint it.