Sony Megathread 2023

Bobfoc

10 hours ago, Kaney said:

I'm a massive MGS Mark but I dunno how I feel about this. I think a large part of the enjoyment from the game was the typical cheesy charm of that era (IM COVERED IN BEEEEEEEEEEES), I don't know how well a hyper realistic looking update would be if they veer too much as these things tend to do from the original game.

I guess it's the same reason I've not touched the FFVII remake I suppose, although I know that's been received well. Dunno, I'll 100% pick it up no doubt but eh. Not majorly hyped.

Unless they have brought back Dave Hayter?

Come on, Kaney. Do it. Get the remake. 

• Like 2

On 28/05/2023 at 11:52, Benji said:

Oh man, I suddenly have an urge to play the alternative universe one they did for Gameboy, Ghost Babel or whatever it was. That was dope.

I played the hell out of that when I was younger. It was excellent, was thinking about it last week too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/05/2023 at 23:41, Ruki said:

Apparently the Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1 is going to contain the two NES games as well.

On 27/05/2023 at 01:58, Bobfoc said:

It's the MSX versions, rather than the NES ones.

Also of note, the MSX Metal Gear 2 is completely different then the NES Metal Gear: Snakes Revenge

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2023 at 00:20, Your Mom said:

Was going to try NBA 2K23 since it's on plus but 201 GB minimum?!? The fuck is this nonsense?

And I thought 150 GB for Jedi Survivor was bad.  This is really getting out of hand. Fuck people with slow internet and data caps I guess.

Edited by Hellraiser

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/06/2023 at 16:16, Brandon Cutler Fan Account said:

Just finished the main playthrough of Miles Morales. I think I may have liked the story better in that than the original game, although the side stuff was not nearly as fun. 

I have a theory Spider-Man 2 launches with the rumored PS5 Slim. Ya heard it here first unless I'm wrong and then you never heard it from me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, zero said:

Just finished the main playthrough of Miles Morales. I think I may have liked the story better in that than the original game, although the side stuff was not nearly as fun. 

I have a theory Spider-Man 2 launches with the rumored PS5 Slim. Ya heard it here first unless I'm wrong and then you never heard it from me. 

I would hazard to say I didn't hear anything at all.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, LL! said:

@King Ellis I'm yo pusha

Blinged Out Ride was one of the best experiences of that generation. Plus the 'one pant leg rolled up' uniform and the floor is lava lobbies.

It's criminal they started phasing out all the multiplayer stuff.

• Like 2