FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

That ought to be enough for the Netherlands to top the group. I don't see them failing to beat Qatar by more goals than Ecuador could feasibly beat Senegal.

Now here's Roy Keane playing down the possibility of poor team spirit. He'd know nothing about causing trouble at a World Cup.

England are going to win this game. Only by how much is the question. McKennie wasn't even 45 minutes match fit Monday. He has no business starting. Dest isn't fit, but starting. 

I have little hope, or expectation.

2 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I would like the US to do well though I can't shake the feeling that the sooner they're out of the picture the more tolerable Fox's coverage will become.

If Alexi Lalas is there, it won't be tolerable. No matter what.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jacob deBusch said:

I’ll never forget Lalas going on the air cutting a promo about the state of Team USA after they failed to qualify last time and it was just the most cringeworthy try-hard shit.

You might be thinking of Taylor Twellman, honestly

Gregg Berhalter has been notoriously stubborn on a positional play 433. No matter what.

Think it's amazing irony to now be in a 44FUCKING2 Engerland style, with a big target man and small speedy second striker up top.

Just now, Chris2K said:

Matterface critiquing the USA's pre-tournament form is a bit much when they're playing a team who got relegated from a Nations League group where two of the teams didn't even qualify for the World Cup.

And the other may well not be in the World Cup for much longer.