Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

40 minutes ago, Lineker said:

:( Jake is lovely!

Thought he was smug and stuck up well before Paris. 

Then the way they covered that basically just done it for me. Every other sports outlet reported what was happening, journalists etc and BT just went along with the crap UEFA peddled. 

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

:( Jake is lovely!

He's really grating, to me. I used to like him on the BBC F1 coverage way back when, but he seems to have gotten quite a big head for himself the last few years.

That whole thing where he made out like he invented podcasts comes to mind.

• Haha 2

• Admin
45 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Thought he was smug and stuck up well before Paris. 

Then the way they covered that basically just done it for me. Every other sports outlet reported what was happening, journalists etc and BT just went along with the crap UEFA peddled. 

Sure BT did a bad job - but Jake is just the presenter, who will have just been saying whatever he was being told to say through his earpiece.

• Like 1

Chelsea official social media be like "Look at our fantastic record against Tottenham! Not a single loss (besides one penalty shootout) in our last 12 meetings!".

You're not helping yourself by drawing attention to the streaks you're going to ruin, you know.

3 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Chelsea official social media be like "Look at our fantastic record against Tottenham! Not a single loss (besides one penalty shootout) in our last 12 meetings!".

You're not helping yourself by drawing attention to the streaks you're going to ruin, you know.

The moment Sky flashed up we won 7 on the bounce at Selhurst Park yesterday before the match, I knew we weren't gonna win. 

• Like 2