NFL 2022

Lineker

The refs definitely missed DPI on Holmes, but they also missed that Cornelius Lucas had his hands in Kayvon Thibodeaux's facemask, poking him in the eye in the process.  Without that, Thibs had a game-ending sack right there.  All things considered it should've been offsetting fouls and replay 4th down.

Not exactly the best thing to point out as more people than ever are starting to take notice of how officials seem to be calling games in such a way to keep them close.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I am praying for Aaron Jones' downfall tonight. Or like at the very least just score 13 fantasy points instead of 14 please :shifty: 

If it makes you feel any better, I am not happy that my fantasy season rests on the shoulders of a Packer. 

• Haha 3

I have decent sized leads in both leagues I'm in the playoffs in this week, but I'm against Christian Watson who has been on fire.  Yahoo is only projecting 10 points for him when he's scored 19 or more for over a month, twice getting over 30.

I'm about to throw an emotional hedge bet on some Watson props just to be sure.

Jalen Hurts is currently unlikely to start against Dallas because of a shoulder injury that's not thought to be long term.

Aka Philly is not showing their hand against Dallas this close to the Playoffs.

• Sad 1